- Pickup and complete a school application packet from the high school or download the packet by selecting the following link: Enrollment Packet
All applications packets are delivered to the registrar of the school stationed at the entrance of the school. Along with applications please provide the following documents:
- Withdrawal slip from last school attended
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Picture ID
- Verification of address
- AZELLA scores if applicable
- AIMS/ AzMERIT test scores if not on transcripts
- The registrar will notify potential students by mail or phone call for an invitation to the EOC Charter High School orientation session. Please be advised, attendance at the orientation is mandatory for enrollment. Only those students that attend orientation will be admitted into EOC Charter High School.
- The students that attend orientation will complete academic testing. The academic testing consists of placement tests for high school reading and math. If a student is identified as having a possible language need, as identified on the Home Language Survey, the student will complete the AZELLA exam to identify any language barriers.
After academic testing is completed, the student will be notified of their start date. The start date is dependent upon how many enrollment slots are available.